Last Property Demolished for Train Underground Project in Tainan 南鐵最後拆遷戶今拆除 鐵道局一早進駐

The demolition of the last home standing in the way of Tainan's railway underground project began on the 20. Home-owner Huang Chun-hsiang and her family were evicted after a vain protest. 


Police: “Please leave for your own safety.” 

Police surrounded the Huang home on the dawn of Aug. 20 to ensure the demolition of the Huang's House on schedule. The Huang family is the last holdout among residents evicted by the Tainan Urban District Railway Underground Project. The Railway Bureau attempted to demolish the home twice last year but to no avail. On Aug. 19, Huang family supporters began gathering outside the home.

Due to a numbers advantage, the police did not have much trouble forcibly removing the outnumbered supporters from the premises. However, the supporters were not daunted and kept coming back.Police also ordered homeowner Huang Chun-hsiang to leave the property. At 8:35 a.m., the Railway Bureau took control of the home.

Huang Chun-hsiang, Tainan Urban District Railway Underground Project Evictee:” I only found out my home was being torn down when they told me "Your home will be demolished on Friday. I even didn't know. (Did they give you any advance notice? ) No! They are unreasonable. What can I do? The Executive Yuan said there would be amiable discussions, but they refused and forcibly demolished my home.”

Wu Chih-jen, Dep. Dir., Central Region Engineering Office, Railway Bureau:” The line was supposed to start operating in 2016, but this has been delayed to 2024. The delay will affect the urban development of Tainan. The execution of the order today was unavoidable for the completion of the project.” 

The project, which requires the demolition of 340 homes, isn't slated for completion until 2024.

 

 

警方:「為了你們的安全,請你們離開。」

天才微亮,強勢警力已經把黃家團團圍住,要協助鐵道局中部工程處進駐黃家加固、拆除。南鐵最後一戶半拆戶黃春香家,去年歷經兩次強拆未果,20號再度遭到鐵道局以公權力強制執行。但也遇到大批聲援者擋拆。

聲援黃家的團體,雖然高分貝吶喊抗議,但還是敵不過優勢警力被一一突破,聲援團體雖被帶離現場,還一度跑回來現場跟警方對峙、抗議。屋主黃春香,被警方請出了屋外,但也再次控訴鐵道局不講理,最後早上8點35分,鐵道局中工處完成強制接管黃春香房屋。

南鐵半拆戶 黃春香:「說你家禮拜五要被拆 ,我才知道說禮拜五要強拆,完全都不知道(事先都沒通知)都沒有。他們不講道理,我是能夠怎樣?行政院說要好好講,他們也不要,就硬要拆。」

鐵道局中工處副處長 吳志仁:「原計畫預計是105年要通車,目前已經延滯到113年通車。這部分也影響到整個台南市的一個都市發展,今日的一個執行,是在不得已的一個考量,整個工程的進行。」

原定2016年通車的台南鐵路地下化工程,需拆除沿線340戶,歷經多年陳抗後,也預計延至2024通車,陳抗多年的南鐵議題,也暫時落幕。

相關新聞

專題|全台敬老金大調查