Man Lights Up Tissues for Fun Inside KTV|網友PO包廂點燃衛生紙玩鬧 消防員搖頭


A netizen posted a video showing a group of people burning tissue papers and waving them inside a KTV room for fun just a few days after the deadly fire at Cashbox KTV's Linsen Branch. The firefighters deemed such gesture as extremely dangerous.


The man dressed in black holds tissue papers in two hands and waved at the music after he lighted the paper on fire. His friends even used the gas stove to light up the tissues when the fire went out. Such a dangerous move had people inside the KTV room laughed out loud.

It could be that he was having fun with his good friends. They were all drunk, but they should know to control themselves.

The male friend said the video was taken a few months ago in a KTV room inside a shrimp-catching farm at Pingtung Ligang. They started the fire to add to the fun while they were drunk, but such a clip has made the firefighter shake his head.

In the process, we've seen him using a gas stove inside a closed space. Once the gas leaks out and comes in contact with a fire source, there is definitely a concern of explosion.

The Kaohsiung Fire Department has made a video showing how people should evacuate and escape when singing in a KTV room. The Department hopes the KTV operators could play the video before the consumers start having fun.

The first thing you should do when you step into that room is to know that this is not a place where you usually go to; therefore you need to pay attention to the safety of the environment, including escape routes and fire safety equipment. The fun part comes last.

After a victim was choked to death by the smoke in the Cashbox KTV fire tragedy, the Fire Department further reminded that in case of a fire, one should close the door and shut off the air conditioning system as these are the key steps to save one's own life.



這名黑衣男子兩手拿著衛生紙,點火之後,隨著音樂起舞,火熄了,朋友還拿著瓦斯爐來幫忙點燃,這樣危險舉動,包廂內的其他人卻看得很開心

當事人朋友表示:「有可能是因為跟自己人玩,都酒醉了,也是要克制。」

男子朋友表示約在幾個月前,一群人相約到屏東里港一家釣蝦場內的KTV唱歌,仗著酒意,居然點火助興,這畫面讓消防人員看了直搖頭。

高雄市消防局科員 鄭又誠表示:「過程中我們看到,他用瓦斯爐具開關這方式,如果這東西,在一個密閉空間裡面的話,它瓦斯外洩,當然又碰到火源,會有爆炸疑慮。」

高雄市消防局針對KTV包廂唱歌時,要如何因應逃生,製作了宣導影片,希望業者能在消費者歡唱前先播放。

高雄市消防隊員 林敬廷表示:「第一個優先,你光踏進那個門,你只要知道,那是你平常不會去的地方,你就應該要注重現場安全,包括是路線、包括防火的設備,最後才是享樂。」

有鑑於這次錢櫃KTV大火,有死者是被濃煙嗆死,還特別提醒把門緊閉,關掉空調,關鍵步驟,保住性命。

相關新聞

專題|全台敬老金大調查