Reservist at Miaoli Barracks Tests Positive 苗栗斗煥坪教召1確診 匡451人檢測陰性

A reservist at Douhuanping Barracks in Miaoli's Toufen Township tested positive on April 12. The county's Public Health Bureau identified 451 potential contacts and administered PCR tests and rapid tests, which were all negative.


On the evening of April 12, the military was notified that a reservist undergoing training at Douhuanping Barracks in Miaoli's Toufen Township had been in contact with an infected person. The county's Public Health Bureau arranged for the reservist to take a PCR test immediately, which came back positive.

Wu Shu-ju, Political Warfare Director, Armed Forces Reserve Command: “He took a rapid test before he entered the barracks on April 11, and it was negative. However, we were notified yesterday by Miaoli County's Public Health Bureau that he had been in close contact (with an infected person). We followed the bureau's directives and sent him to a hospital to take a PCR test. We also carried out isolation, disinfection, and separation.”

The reservist took a rapid test before entering the barracks on April 11, and the result was negative. On April 12, Miaoli County's Public Health Bureau sent a notification that his footprints overlapped with an infected person. He was sent to a hospital to take a PCR test, which came back positive. The bureau then conducted PCR tests on 50 close contacts and 212 non-close contacts inside the barracks. It also identified 189 people inside the barracks for rapid tests. All results were negative.

Chang Jui-hsien, Director, Public Health Bureau, Miaoli County: “The reservist who tested positive came from outside the county. He entered the barracks on April 11. The bureau immediately arranged for a hospital to go into the barracks to conduct tests throughout the night. A total of 262 people were tested, and all were negative. Fifty of them are required to quarantine at home.”

The bureau said 50 close contacts are required to quarantine at home, and it will arrange for disease prevention taxis and buses to send them to their homes. The Ministry of National Defense said it will comply with the bureau's directives. The barracks have already been disinfected and training has not been affected.

 

 

 

苗栗縣頭份斗煥坪營區門口一如往常,但12日晚間軍方接獲通報一名接受教召的後備軍人,和確診者有過接觸,衛生局連夜安排PCR採檢,確定陽性確診。

後備指揮部政戰主任吳淑如表示:「他是在我們4月11日入營的時候,有快篩是陰性,但是後來昨天有接到苗栗衛生局通知,他跟(確診者)有密切接觸,所以昨天就按照衛生局指引送到醫院PCR檢測,按照隔離消毒、分流分艙作業。」

這名教召員11日入營時快篩為陰性,但12日苗栗縣衛生局通知與確診足跡重疊,送醫PCR檢測為陽性。衛生局隨後為營區內50位密切接觸者、212位同梯非密切接觸者進行PCR採檢,再擴大匡列同營區189人快篩,所幸全為陰性。

苗栗縣衛生局長張蕊仙說:「後備教召人員是外縣市的確診者,在4月11日入營,衛生局緊急安排醫院連夜進入營區進行採檢,總共採檢262位,都是陰性,其中50位列為居家隔離者。」

苗栗衛生局表示,50名密切接觸者全列為居家隔離,將啟動防疫計程車與防疫巴士,專車送返家鄉接受隔離。國防部則強調,會全力配合衛生單位指引防疫,目前營區已完成消毒,部隊訓練不受影響。

 

相關新聞

專題|全台敬老金大調查